Hybrid Hyrax Distalizer DIRECT
Rapid maxillary expansion, maxillary protraction and molar distalization: all in one appliance! The TADMAN Hybrid Hyrax Distalizer DIRECT is of great help when you have solve orthopedic and orthodontic treatment tasks. Usually, expansion and protraction are performed as the first step, molar distalisation follows as the second step.
Order your favourite Hybrid Hyrax Distalizer DIRECT
BENEfit DIRECT - a game changer
Appliance first - implants second
A new clinical workflow. The TADMAN Hybrid Hyrax DIRECT is fitted first. As the second step the BENEfit DIRECT mini-implants are inserted.
The Hybrid Hyrax Distalizer DIRECT appliance is fitted first.
The BENEfit DIRECT Mini-Implants are placed using the BENEfit DIRECT Screwholder.
This animation shows how the TADMAN Hybrid Hyrax Distalizer ist used clinically:
- Fit the appliance by bonding the shells
- Insert the BENEfit DIRECT Mini-Implants
- Perform rapid maxillary expansion by activation of the expansion screw (2x in the morning, 2x in the evening)
- At the same time, protract the maxilla using a face mask and the Class III hooks
- Distalize the molars by activation of the distaisation screws (1x per week)
How it works
The BENEfit DIRECT Mini-Implant comprises three sections:
- the polyaxial locking thread that provides a tight and stable connection with the appliance,
- a polished transmucosal part for optimal soft tissue healing,
- the proven intraosseous thread of the Benefit implants.